Saturday, January 19, 2013

Diary: You seem so weird.

It's Sunday, 6:27AM and I'm listening to this song. it suits my mood well. *Emo-Mode activated*

 "You're Beautiful - James Blunt"

I got these friend of mine, We had been talking for a week now. We had been so close to each other and shared all the things happening to ourselves all day, like taking pictures of what we are eating and sharing it thru messaging, what we are doing, telling places we go through the whole day, we had been talking to Skype, Calling ourselves "crazy and genius", we share songs, stories and laughter. It's like we are getting to know each other. Now, I'm starting to like HER. I kept it to myself, I didn't show any signs that I have feelings towards her. I want to know more about her. Then, yesterday I feel something strange. She usually greets me in the morning like "Goodmorning lorenz ㅋㅋㅋㅋ wake up now!! ㅋㅋㅋ", I didn't get the usual greeting in the morning. I  told myself that this time I will be the one to greet her then I was surprised!! I can't contact her. It's like she deleted me in her list of contacts. I didn't mind it, I just think that there is something wrong in her phone. As the day passed by, I didn't get any messages from her. I'm starting to feel that there is something wrong. I logged in my Skype and to my surprise! She deleted me in Skype. I was like "#@$!$!%$#!%".... What did i do wrong? Now i feel clueless.. She is weird. I really don't know what i did wrong to erase me from all of her contacts. I feel I'm like on the top of  the mountain and feel like a champion when i knew her and now I'm crumbling back down to the bottom, !@#%!#%#!%!#^....... ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ. SIGH.. Tomorrow is her birthday. I want to greet her and make her feel special but i think it's impossible right now(or never). I wonder what's on her mind. I'm really clueless. Anyways..Advance Happy Birthday to you :) I hope you will have a great day. I bet you will go out with your friends and hang out in the club. 



See you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment