Sunday, January 13, 2013

Random Thoughts: Religion?


I had this different kind of thoughts about Religion since my ex-girlfriend and me broke up a year ago. My ex-girlfriend had this sudden change of heart, she chooses Religion over love/our relationship. We've been almost 5 years together and it never crosses my mind this thing would happen and by this incident, a lot of questions began surfacing my brain.


My incident with my ex-girlfriend really took a big blow in my faith and I started to act like i'm an Agnostic person. Questions began to lurk in my mind, "What if the Spaniards never came in our country and never introduce Catholicism, would our country be the same right now?", "How come my Religion teach us to be good but i always see wicked stuffs everywhere?" "My church says it is wrong to commit sins but how come after the mass they already committing sins?" etc.. etc.. this kind of questions began lurking in my mind.


I tried expressing my thoughts about Religion to my family, friends and relatives. Almost all of the feedback i got is somewhat negative. They told me i am wrong, crazy and i'm going to HELL. Wow! if i'm going to HELL ill be in the bottom part of it, for all the sins i commit HAHAHA. Sigh... People easily JUDGE other people by their outward appearance. Anyways, i'm not affected by it, in fact i respect their feedback and it's rude to disobey elder people.

Uhm...So for me, I'm not against to other Religions, I respect for what they believe in and for what they do. It is just wrong to JUDGE other people by having different faith and stepping their faiths for what they do. Respect is the key! In fact i'm amazed and fascinated to other Religions all around the world. I know some of you will agree and some will disagree and others will have no reaction to this, I just want to emphasize my OPINION and being Agnostic ^-^ uhm that's all :)


See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment