Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Gunpla Love: MG Shining Gundam Custom Paint

Finally! I've finish my photoshoot of my MG Shining Gundam ^-^ The results are AWESOME! i love it so much!! I spent so much time taking photos but it's worth it. I hope you like it! So sit back and relax and have fun ^-^!

First, i want to share this clip that inspire me to do this project.


This hand of mine glows with an awesome power, it's burning grip tells me
to defeat you!! TAKE THIS!! My LOVE, My ANGER and all of my SORROW!!!





My DIY Photobooth

My photobooth set up is so simple. a lamp, a diffuser box made with shoebox and a tracing paper and for the background a yellow cartolina. that's all :)


























GF13-017NJ SHINING GUNDAM!! HYPER MODE!!






































































































































For High Quality Picture of this check out my flickr account
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lkjolo/sets/72157632275817723/

That's all of it! Thank you so much for viewing! Have a nice day guys!

See you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment