Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Gunpla Love - MG Shining Gundam Hyper Mode Part 2

It's a tiring day but it's worth it. I finish painting all the armor parts of my Shining Gundam, i messed up some paint job but managed to fix it. Anyways, here is my progress to my project. Sit back and relax and enjoy reading ^-^


Painting Part 2

For the Blue Armor parts i use this spray paint






















It is Bosny Metallic: Bronze Gold




I finished priming the blue armor parts.





















After 30 minutes, it's dry and i paint it with Bosny Metallic: Bronze Gold





















Here's close up look. it's darker than Bosny Metallic: Gold

"Blue Armor parts"




I did some Enamel wash ^-^ it looks good.









For the Red Armor part i use this spray paint






















it is Bosny Metallic: Duchess Gold




I clip the Red Armor parts and start to prime them





















After i finish priming it, I paint it and i wait again to dry -_-





















Hooray!! ^-^ it's dry



























A closer look, The color is more of Bronze color and i like it ^-^




























And for the remaining armor parts which is the White armor parts i use this paint






















it is Bosny Special Color: "18kt. Gold"





Here is the set of the white armor parts painted by Bosny Special Color: "18kt. Gold"



























Closer look, it's literally color Gold




























So that's it, i finished painting all the armor parts, Hooray to me! ^-^ job well done! i was satisfied with my work and happy with it. it's 75% done! The only task left is to panel wash all panel lines, chroming some booster parts, painting some parts of the inner frame, assemble all back together and lastly topcoat, i haven't decided yet what topcoat shall i use. I'm thinking using Gloss or Semi Gloss. What do you think? you can leave comments or suggestion in the box below, i'll gladly appreciate it if you guys do, so that's all for now! Have a nice day guys and thank you for reading my blog. hope you appreciate my work.



See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment